Cheyenne County Extension
Welcome to the Cheyenne County Extension Home Page! We are a part of the Colorado State University Extension based in Fort Collins. Our mission is to provide information and education, and encourage the application of research-based knowledge in response to local, state, and national issues affecting individuals, youth, families, agricultural enterprises, and communities of Colorado.
Enrollment for the 2014/2015 4-H Year is open!
For additional information visit our "Joining 4-H" section.
- Nov. 27th & 28th - Extension Office Closed
- Dec. 8th - 4-H Council Meeting @ 6 p.m.
- Dec. 8th - Jr. Livestock Meeting @ 7 p.m.
- Dec. 11th - Pesticide Continuing Education Workshop @ 1 p.m.
- Dec. 15th - Clover Kids @ 6 p.m.
- Dec. 24th-26th - Extension Office Closed