Cheyenne County Extension
Welcome to the Cheyenne County Extension Home Page! We are a part of the Colorado State University Extension based in Fort Collins. Our mission is to provide information and education, and encourage the application of research-based knowledge in response to local, state, and national issues affecting individuals, youth, families, agricultural enterprises, and communities of Colorado.
Enrollment for the 2014/2015 4-H Year will start on October 15th!!!
For additional information visit our "Joining 4-H" section.
- October 5th-11th - National 4-H Week
- October 13th - 4-H Council Meeting
- October 13th - Ext. Office Closed
- October 20th - Kids Meeting @ 6 p.m.
- October 20th - Jr. Livestock Meeting @ 7 p.m.
- October 24th - Fall 4-H Bash @ 6 p.m.
- November 2nd - Annual Achievement Banquet