Cheyenne County Extension
Welcome to the Cheyenne County Extension Home Page! We are a part of the Colorado State University Extension based in Fort Collins. Our mission is to provide information and education, and encourage the application of research-based knowledge in response to local, state, and national issues affecting individuals, youth, families, agricultural enterprises, and communities of Colorado.
- June 10th - 4-H Council Meeting - NOON. @ Meeting Room
- June 12th & 13th - Caballeros & Clovers 4-H Camp in Kim - Registration due May 16th
- June 18th-21st - State 4-H Conference in Ft. Collins - Registration due May 16th
- June 20th - Livestock Showmanship Night & Open Scale Night
- July 4th - Extension Office Closed
- July 11th - Livestock Showmanship Night & Open Scale Night