Cheyenne County Extension
Welcome to the Cheyenne County Extension Home Page! We are a part of the Colorado State University Extension based in Fort Collins. Our mission is to provide information and education, and encourage the application of research-based knowledge in response to local, state, and national issues affecting individuals, youth, families, agricultural enterprises, and communities of Colorado.
Enrollment for the 2015/2016 4-H year is open now through February 1st, 2016. For more information visiting our "Joining 4-H Section"
- Jan. 26th - Colorado AgrAbility Workshop - Burlington
- Feb. 1st - Enrollment Deadline
- Feb. 5th-7th - Youth Fest
- Feb. 8th - 4-H Council Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- Feb. 8th - Jr. Livestock Meeting @ 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 15th - Extension Office Closed
- Feb. 15th - Clover Kids Meeting - Cheyenne Wells
- Feb. 17th - Clover Kids Meeting - Kit Carson
- Feb. 19th - Project Work Day - 9-noon
- Feb. 20th - Market Beef Weigh-in - 9-11 a.m.